Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ahhhh Maple Syrup Everywhere...

Here I am at The Whirpool of Niagara Falls. I had to hang on though because it takes three days for things that fall in to resurface. I was a bit scared.
This is me at the Canadian part of Niagara Falls.
Here I am at the Floral Clock in Niagara Falls. They don't set the time right in off-season.
This is the American side of Niagara Falls. I was so close!
Playing with some left over Halloween displays outside a winery that mummy and daddy didn't like.

We are in Canada! It's only a two night trip so mummy said that I wouldn't be starring in too many photos but she did take me to Niagara Falls and I liked the sounds on the water. It was really cold and wet though. Mummy said that she has never been that cold in her life. Me neither!

No comments:

Post a Comment