Friday, April 16, 2010

The View From Above...




Today we all slept in because yesterday was such a stupidly long day. I was ready to go at 8 but mummy and daddy were still sleeping. You should have heard all the noise from the construction sites next to our hotel! How they slept in - I don't know.
We went into Auckland to go to the Sky Tower because mummy and daddy had a stupid idea that they might do the Sky Walk. It's 182m above the ground without any rails on either side. After seeing that - mummy and daddy both said no.
So we went to the observation deck and I was really brave by stepping onto the glass floor.
Mummy and daddy then went to the vodka ice bar but I couldn't go because I am too young. Then we had a nice dinner and an early night (mummy had some NZ seafood and she said it was yummy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment